Wednesday 29 August 2012

Welcome back!...

Hello my dearest friends! I am back from my beautiful trip at the most beautifulest places on the earth in my opion. I have got new ideas for some new homes to make for you all. I am really excited to be back with you all, also to make new homes for you all. Also, if you have any requests on any home ideas you may want or may think others will enjoy please feel free to comment on the comment box at the end of this page. Please and thank-you. I wish you all had a fantastic summer break. I wish you all the best! I did promise you pictures.

This picture I took from this beach area it was very pretty.


This is italy at night.


This is a picture of my best friend (Bella) I went on this trip to vist her mostly. We went on this huge! and long! boat ride around italy.



This was part of the boat ride we were on this boat for a very long time. This is most of what we saw, I must say this was the best trip I ever had, other trips I toke I was walking around and my feet would really hurt alot. This is really a relxaing trip.





This is the beach I went to the most near my hotel. It was a beautiful hotel. 5 stars! It was alot of money but it is a trip right? I was near the water mostly.





Here is the hotel I was at. It was the Casa Angelina. It was so beautiful!Casa Angelina
































I had a wonderful time. I wish you all could have comed with me. I had great food and I had a beautiful hotel. It was my best time ever, but I did miss my computer life and my other best friends. I am really glad I came back safe. Thank-you friends for reading. Have a wonderful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment